Wednesday, April 28, 2010

GETTING STARTED IS HARD WORK =[

I thought I would have this up and running by now, but I guess not. =/ We just moved so stuff is everywhere except for where it should be. (HERE!!!!) You probably don't know, actually I know you don't know unless you have already read this, but Miquiztly.Candy is currently 2 ppl. Xochitl (bio on the side--->) and me Princess. I do most of the computer stuff and help with the crafts but Xochimon was the main creator of Miquiztli.Candy. She still sells her stuff at the swapmeet and just about everywhere she happens to be. I on the other hand have a a vission of a clothing line sometime in the verry near future. If you follow me on Peace.Love.Skiny you know I'm in my last trimester and since I dont have a model samples are not ready yet. Im crossing my fingers that I will have some time when the baby gets here to work on them.
OK enought BLAH BLAH BLAH... update laterz.... Hope this all goes well.

Miquiztli.Candy(^_~)♥

0 comments: